Learning Support Assistant Level 1
Grade: N2 - £15,115 - £15,375 per annum pro rata
(Actual £3,811 - £3,877 per annum*)
Fixed term: April - July 2018
Contract: Monday - Friday 1.00pm - 3.15pm term time only
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our team as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and innovative team of staff committed to providing exciting, memorable and effective learning for our children.
The successful candidate should:
- be passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children;
- have the highest expectation of themselves and all children;
- be able to use carefully structured programmes and guidelines systematically;
- be highly organised and able to prioritise; and
- enjoy working collaboratively.
Closing date: 12pm Thursday 19th April 2018
We are strongly are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
*This post attracts the Newcastle Living Wage supplement. In addition to the hourly rate, this post will receive the Newcastle Living Wage supplement to bring the hourly rate up to a minimum of £8.45 an hour.